TASTE – Led by spearmint with sweet undertones from the liquorice and withania.
TARGETS – Nourishes and calms the nervous system while targeting stomach function to improve digestion.
– The oil contained in spearmint calms the stomach
– Brilliant for digestive disorders including gas, indigestion, nausea, diarrhoea, pain and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
– Strengthens and improves stress response
– Taste improver (sweet) which mixes well with spearmint
– Nourishes and calms the nervous system
– Excellent for physical and mental exhaustion, traditionally used to recover from illness
– Boosts libido
– Reduces anxiety and can lift mood, calming and tranquil herb
– Slight bitter tastes helps produce more stomach acid (which helps with digestion and absorption of food)
– Relaxes the digestive tract
– Reduces bloating, abdominal pain, gas and indigestion
– Adds a sweet musky flavour